Many of us don’t realize how much damage we do to ourselves. I’m not talking about drugs and alcohol, that’s a give in. I’m talking about before reaching the point where one feels the need to depend on something to help you cope. Sometimes, we all need a friendly reminder.
- Fostering bad memories, thoughts, feelings, and even emotions.
- Different feelings cause different emotional responses therefore, they are separate.
- Without speaking, your thoughts can attract exactly what you don’t want. You are what you think.
- Take what good you can from the bad memories (if applicable).
- We blame ourselves for things that are out of our control.
- Stop blaming yourself.
- Stop blaming yourself.
- Stop blaming yourself
- We blame others for what we are in control of.
- Stop blaming others.
- Take responsibility, yeah it’s easier said than done.
- Get started today, like right now. Reach out and touch someone.
- We refuse to let go of what we know is not good for us.
- Let it go.
- Learn when is enough is enough which varies for each individual. You know yourself better than anyone.
- It’s never to late to give yourself life.
5. Lack of acceptance.
- Learn to accept
- Discover that you just can’t or don’t want to accept whatever it may be.
- Learn to accept what you don’t accept (it’s ok).
- Relieve yourself of the burden and the stress that follows
- Stress vs. Acceptance (link).
6. Causing your own stress
- Relax; you can’t change what is out of your control.
- Your thoughts and worries won’t change what is out of your control.
- Take deep breaths, don’t obsess.
- Let it go, stress kills and breaks down the immune system.
7. Searching for instant gratification.
- Stop looking for a quick fix.
- Think about later
- Instant gratification is just a temporary assist (like a band aide it doesn’t fix anything).
8. We settle for less.
- Know your worth; fuck what anyone else is talking about.
- Know and understand that there is better.
- Causes animosity and resentment.
- Insecurities vs. Reality
9. Stop letting your insecurities take control over reality.
- In reality no one care about your insecurities because everyone is fixated on their own insecurities.
- Give yourself positive feedback, you are somebody.
- Practice loving your insecurities. Embrace them.
10. Stop living off of assumptions.
- Stop creating your own stress by creating your own scenarios of what happened or how it should be.
- Do not belive what you do not know to be true. Stop creating your own truth.
- Stop making an ass out of yourself
11. Stop letting outside forces disturb your inner peace.
- Don’t tolerate what you can’t tolerate.
- Stay confident in what you do know.
- Guard your inner peace, it’s valuable.
- Stop trying to fit in.
12. Be yourself.
- Stop trying to fit in
- Be yourself.
- Stand out.
- You won’t get anything out of trying to be someone or something that you aren’t.